THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My dream....

It took a long time but
i have finally made up my mind about my future
It came to me in kinda of a dream lol
yea i know i am probably the only person on earth
who has decided what he is gonna do via dreaming haha

What i want to be is a teacher
an ordinary teacher would do teaching math and add math
at the same time if fate has it installed for me
i would really really love to serve in my school....PFS
In the school what i would really want to work towards
is being the principle of the school
lol a little far fetched right but who said a man couldn't dream haha

if that doesnt happen then i still have a back up plan lol
i would still become a teacher in the school i love
I would like to take up the post as house master of pinhorn
scout master in 7gts and maybe Buddhist society teacher advisor
getting back to my roots haha.Either one of it would be fine
but if somehow i manage to become all of it then
i would be a very happy man indeed

but as they all say
things never happen the way to want it to be
its by gods grace and gods will
which is always for the greater good and for the best of you
so i would be happy whatever i become wherever i end up
i follow the wind to the very end
till next time




No comments: