THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 24, 2008

MBS CC

I know i have been NOT posting up stuff
but its all for a good cause........at least i think
ok well
i attended MBS combine cookout which is like a camp
let me sypnosis the whole thing
during the whole camp
which literally destroyed my plan
for a peacefull holiday
because it made me go to scout MTG during school holidays
anyway
me,eam ming,daniel,Pheng sheng and Alex combined
with PCGHS guides mandy,huimin,wan qing,Amber and woei jai
well truth to be told
it was really really hectic muahahaha

Day 1

I was already on my way to MBS CC (in my dad's car)
when i recieve a MSG
"JIT SHEN i tot your supose to meet in scout den b4 7???"
and so i reply
"U tell me at MBS b4 8 lema"
and so i had to tell my dad to go PFS what to do haha
but i couldnt prolong it because my dad has to go hospital
for my grand mum
when i reach PFS
i saw the whole unit there
i went down the car and then pheng sheng said
wei can help us transport stuff to MBS boh
and so i force a smile and went to my dad and ask
he said can
and so ok lo
nearing MBS

a kancil ram my dad's car
seeing my dad;s expression
i keep my mouth shut
not only my dad but myself also sipek am te man
In mbs
we started work on our gadgets
i found out the campsite was like FREAKING SMALL
what to do la
anyway i skip all the unimportant fact and go to the higlights

-HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY-

-all the scouts keep expressing their ANTI-PHENG SHENG aditude
including me obviously haha...in short we keep finding things to blame him
however the one thing we keep blaming him was
"PHENG SHENG ARR DO WORK LA!!!'
lol man becos he keep asking us to do then he pula hilangkan diri
but then again it might be becos we want to see him not doing work
so we keep remembering when he dont do work and when he does haha

-The word i said the most during the whole duration of the camp is
minta maaf becos due to my working aditude i wont really realise my sourounding
well mainly due to i am 100% focus on working and also i am dam dam dam blur
Almost all the scouts already know this so they avoid me when i am doing work
however the guides different story haha
well after that i had to went home early
we didnt have lunch
so we keep complaining about labour abuse during camp
haha
anyway
when i reach back
i was supose to bath and go out to eat
but after bathing in hot water....yeah hot water man
i went to my bed
and instantly fell asleep at 6pm all the way to the next morning at 5 amazing


DAY 2


as said above
i woke up at 5
i spent my whole nite dreaming of a headless body
which i am not gona talk about anymore because it freaks me out
ok
i went to MBS at 7 as said by pheng sheng
my dad ask if there was time to go for breakfast
i said no because i was running late
when i reach there
it was totally empty
not a pheng sheng in sight
and so i went down
knowing i am gona regret telling my dad dat
i waited for a good 10 minits b4 the 1st guides came
it was wan qing
and then it was followed by mandy and hui min
and finally alex and the rest of them
we continue building the tower
okok i think i will do the highlights thing


-HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY-

-The raised stove got burnt all the way through in the centre
due to over weight haha
know at least i know.....7GTS stove serve no purpose muahahaha

-during strike camp
i went on one of my strike frenzy haha
(P.S i really love strike camp because its when we can bent our anger)
ok
1st i called everybody in the patrol to move behind me and strike
other gadget and leave the tower to me
and in no circumstances come infront of me or pass the tower
then i strike off the lader
alex ran up the tower and strike the conecting platform
and then i did the most fufilling thing i have ever done in camp
i took the tower from the bottow and toss it...
yeah u heard me right...tossed it muahaha
after than me and alex went on super frenzy
jumping on the tower and sawing chopping every bit
of rafia conecting any joints of bamboo together hahaha
well it took a toll on us
after that we both got so drained that
both of my legs got minor cramp
and i instantly got a minor fever
if u want to know how i know
i base fever on the number 1 syptoms
which is feeling very very cold in a hot day or the opposite haha

-Prize GIving
all the guides except woei Jai was left at camp
during the ceremony
we expected to win at least something
so we told woei jai to be prepared to ganti the PS
however we were bitterly disapointed
when we didnt won anything ......ouch
i cant deny it
i was sadden by the fact
however
i knew it was for a cause
our raised stove that burnt throught haiz
anyway
in the name of good sportsmanship
i smile and laught in front of every one
but while doing so
i quickly took up my beg and equipment
and chow to avoid more faking laughs and smiles
on my way out Alex meet up with me
and we shouted as much as we could
and then
he shouted

' YOU KNOW WHY WE LOSE?? '

i answered

' BECOS OUR RAISED STOVE BAKAR SATU LUBANG "

then he answere
" yeah dat AND BECOS PHENG SHENG DIDNT DO WORK"

and we continue to shout all the way to the gate
avoiding the guards stare haha
we went home
and like the day b4
i fell asleep as soon as i hit the bed

TODAY

i woke up today
dreaming of a weird buly case
involving abuse, magic, and weird weird stuff
i sometimes wonder whats wrong with my head
but man i wish i never had a dream like dat again
its worst than FEAR the game man
ok
since the hour i woke up
besides the aching all over my body
i had an urge to draw a picture
a picture of the whole patrol and the tower
and so i started on it
starting at 9.20 am
i draw
and draw
and draw
and draw
and go tuition
then continue to draw
and draw
then went for a hair cut
and finally went home
to continue drawing
and finally at 7.15 pm
i finished drawing
HALLELUJAH
heres the pic
and it comes with the names
however
its soooooo small i doubt anybody can see it haha
enjoy


























Well i know it aint dat good
but i guess its fine to me hahaha
till then

No comments: