THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 4, 2008

To my HORROR

I know its already late and all
but its still a great story
so hear goes....
Sat morning
i woke up with enthusiame in me
to go temple and do some work
before that
i have to go to school
meet up with ong to take pictures for my moral work
as we all know
taking pictures for moral means
faking a picture where we all pretend to do work
haha
so i went to school
i was early so nobody was there yet
so i decided to go 8th south to see them camping
by doing so
i relinquish many memories
they came back to me in waves
some good...some bad...and some very very bad
no 8th south member saw me except chai
den again
chain memang very sharp wan
so understand la
anyway
after taking pictures
me and ming wei
decided to hit the cc for a while
before we go temple and work our ass off
when we did reach the temple
i was in for a shock
apparently
we all thought we were gona clean
the store room
THE FOOD STORE ROOM
however i finally bitten more than i can chew
apparently
we were going to clean THE BIG ONE
and when i say big
i mean VERY BIG
and the worst part is
we were short of 15 members
and thus the work took longer than expected
and man it was dirty in there
at one point
i took out a tray of saucer
when i pass it over
apparently
a whole colony of unknow bugs
crawled on my shirt
and i am talking about ALOT
it was sooooooooo disgusting hahahaha
i could even see one walking pass my eyes
however
that one died instantly after doing so
haiz
we finally did clear the whole thing up
and my crisp white shirt
has turn to a dark black colour
amazing
hahaha
nothing much d
till then

No comments: