THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is an anoying circle

School was
As usual as everyday is
except for 2 factors:

-1 week holiday after today
-there is a guy who is sedang merajuk againts me

well
my day couldnt have been more boring
if without the help of the guy who sedang merajuk
well
he sedang merajuk
becos
i didnt want to tell him about sum "THINGS"
i was whispering to another friend which was
well not related to him la

Seeing his behavior
it reminds me of last year
B4 traplex
B4 i setia to my own unit
which was when
i go to one patrol to another
helping them...............which i soon came to regret

It was during school about the same time last year
where Falcon patrol came and ask me for their help
however reluctant i was to help
i couldnt leave them to rot either
because well i have friends there too
and it will hurt sooo much to me if they end up crying
becos of failure

Anyway
during one of the MTG
which was during sch
we were just playing around talking bout gossip
as u might have guess
being in a stat of high along with the other members
i sent a msg to the friend of mine
who is a friend to the person the falcon patrol leader likes
however
this was a HUGE error
u know why??
because the whole school was standing behind
the hp of the friend i just sent the msg too
and so not long after which was about 30 minits the whole school knows

And so
the PL doing what everybody would
go to hiding trying to avoid the person
either to hide his shame or afraid to face rejection
He was hiding inside the hse of his members
while the person was outside working
the person now loath's me.....wouldnt blame her

i tried coxing the PL to come out
but by all means failure
AND so
i had to resort to my last trick
hilang maruah trick hahaha

well
i just left him there
knowing exactly what he was going to do next
i went outside
thicken my skin
said sorry to the person
and as soon as i did that

The PL did what I expected him to do
he came out
and started shouting while crying
i just shut my mouth
knowing no good would come from saying anything
after he was done
i ask the member to allow me to chow
becos
i mean like
how can u NOT feel uneasy sitting beside
the person who just skrew u
after he merajuk
over WHAT I myself did

and so
i fake a smile
and just went off
doing other erands for the Unit
which was the starting point of me setia to the unit
becos
to me there was really no point helping others anymore
of course
i still went around helping other patrol
but...
only if they ask
if not den i dont care ler

and so
end in end
this whole thing tought me
TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT
and
its useless consulting a guy
who sedang merajuk againts u
lebih lebih lagi if u cause wan

because well its useless
ANd so
seeing my good friend today merajuk until lidat
i just ignored him
which is well
you can call me
not much of a friend
but well
I am what i am
I change for myself if not for the best
...........................

After all that event above
i actually sworn not to voice it out again
but
i actually feel relieve
that i can finally tell somebody bout it
my blog






No comments: