THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A whole world of complications

I woke up today
feeling something wasnt right
the weight of my heart feels so heavy
i wonder why
maby because
i am just power crazy and being demoted
to a VUS is just a big blow to me ego dats all
who cares

I went to school for Troop Investuture today
i reach there at 7
seeing only me and daniel where there
we went on setting up the whole place
with the help of 3 PL's
when we were finally done
we found out
that
troop flag pole was easily 2-3 arms length
longer than other flag pole
making it tooo high
since we have no parang or saw
we had to resort to a sesat method
using the digger and hammering it to the bamboo
and so we manage to tear a good 3 arms length off the bamboo
now its ok but still too tall
who cares la
move on to the ceremony

The investment of recruits,members to ventures and venture
to full pledge ventures were held
during the investiture
of venture to full pledge ventures
our very own MR.LIM did a mistake
and gave a whole series of wrong comands haha
normal la.
We all had a good laugh
however there was still a feeling of heaviness in m heart
ish
i wish i wasnt so power crazy...aargh

After all that bull shit
we had some drilling sessions
during that time
we had to jog one lap around the field
syncronise
however
during the run
some of them kam lan
go change the timing from

kiri kiri kiri kanan kiri

it change to

kieu kieu kieu kan kieu

which means

oyster, oyester, oyster have sex with oyster

The person was
non other than
Mr.Lim Pheng sheng haha
when
the ASSM ask who say wan
all of us say PHENG SHENG
den ASSM ask
should we pump him
all the unit member shout
YES SIR hahahaha
and so
Mr lim
had to pump 250 times lol lol lol

After all the drilling
it came to the investiture of PL,PS,VUL,VUS
During that time
the heaviness in my heart
increase significantly
showing how power crazy i am haiz
i was force to fake a smile
and just go along with it
hahaha
memang padan muka saya punya la
kam lan so much in camp summore la
hahahaha

After all of that
came investiture of ATL and TL
chong yen came and anouce one by one
started with

LIM PHENG SHENG

then

MATTHEW ELLIOT

followed by

DANIEL CHIAU

at this
we were all in confuse because
WHO THE HELL IS TL IF ALL ATL???
In between the confusion
i pass around message saying

THROW ALL ATL AND TL TO POND LATER

then they anounce not long after that
there will be another ATL this year
and he is

QUAH JIT SHEN

i went like LEEEMAAA
WTF WTH KNN MCB
lan pa tua d man hahaha
but still standing there with them
my heart was still feeling the heavyness
but getting a post dis huge
was supose to earase the POWER CRAZY
feeling i have should it
then if it is not POWER CRAZY then what the hell is it

After that
i voluntary jump into the pond
because it was tradition
and because
i was the one who tell everybody to do it
so haiz

After that
there was COH
den when that was over
i went over to MCD
only to find out
my dad was already there
so i eat lunch there with my dad and bro
but
something didnt felt right
After lunch
we went to fetch my mum
and then
we went on a detour
to visit my grand mum
who is ill

as soon as we reach there
i finally found the answer to my feelings
as soon as we reach there
we went to where my grandmum was sleeping
(She is in my aunts house..my aunt is a nurse)
my aunt went to check her pulse
and said
OMG
she has pass on
i was like................................
okok i am speachless
i dont know what to say
this is the second time
someone i know pass away
but
it didnt came to a shock to me
because
it had to come sooner or later
right beside the door
to my grandmums room
there was a dragonfly which also drop dead
there this morning.....haiz

However
weird this is
everytime my aunt says
" ama has pass away.."
I couldnt help noticing that
i was about to break into laughter....
you most prob think i am evil and hate my grandmum
well think again
becos i am not that kind of person
but i still dont know why i feel like laughing
maby its because
it was for a greater good
and i felt happy
she pass on a painless...........
But all in all
the sadness its there
even thought i am not crying
my face shows no emotion
But my heart feels loads

Anyway
i have to go right now
Might not be updating for a while
because of funeral ceremonies
till then





No comments: