THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another weak..

Another week has come and pass
this week
marks the 1st day of me
assuming my post as Vice Captain
for my sports house
if u are asking HOW THE HECK I BECOME VC
then feel free to ask chulan whose
on my friend list cos frankly
i tought it was a joke haha
This week
my sports house aka PINORN!!!!
were training for 100 and 400 meters
i manage to get a 1 mark for 100 meters
which mean i ran within 16 seconds
however i was 20 seconds short
of getting 1 mark for 400 meters aikx
oh well its only the training so have to work
harder haha

Anyway
i have been addicted to a game which i believe is call
left 4 dead in the CC behind my sch
I ONLY GO THERE AFTER SCH with condition
i have to stay back for another activity later
which usually is buddhist society
well besides all dat kahoot
the game is nice in many ways haha
yeah i mean who doesnt like shooting zombies
in the masses haha
only down fall to the game is there is only 3 weapons
with 2versions of each weapons to chose form aikx
luckly they have my favourite the carbine hehehehe
for those of u who dont know
when i play shooting games
call me MR.RAMBO
cos i will take a machine gun and run right into
enemy lines and start spaming bullets hahahaha
anyways i can only update my blog weekly
so i will update my blog weekly hehe
till then




No comments: