THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A whole NEw Year haha

Well
this year is different from the rest
because of the darn SPM i am taking end of this year
haha

1st day of school is a blast
althought i have to say
i was rather disapointed to know
i drop a class
but i guess u reap what u sow
and a man should get NO MORE than he deserve
and yeah i guess i really deserved it
cos of last minit study and all
haizzzz
but this year is different
i have made a steel hard resolution
to kick butt hahahaha
in short
i will cut all those who were at my class
who stayed at that class this year
hahahaha
Oh well
i cant say my new class is dat bad laaaa
the teahers not bad haha
some kinda pelik
some kinda blurrrrr
and most of dem definitely dam funny
haha my favourite will be syeik sultan with no doubt
he brings the letter F in funny
and no joke hahaha
he can talk all sort of nonsence
from dirty jokes all the way to politic
and all at the same time relating it to our BM poem haha....

Due to the resolution i made
i have been studying in fevor every day after sch
i made a new time table
which was simple
Balik rumah study all afternoon until 6 lidat den
relaks time
becos ususally at that time i got tuition
so not much of a relaks time laaa hahaha
But seriously speaking
all the studying is getting to my head
i going nuts dee now hahaha
very stressfull ler in short
dont talk as much as i use to
and always solo at my table doing add math
or sumthing...well in short being anti-sosial
well pretty much like during PMR hahaha
my friends call it PES
Post-Examination-Syndrom
which they obviously got from the word PMS
which well YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING BOUT!!!
so i am not gona explain haha

Well
wont be updating much
if anything plz leave me a msg in my msn or the c-box kay
haha and i already add u in my list wern yen haha
till then




No comments: