THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just A tought

Well
it was friday nite
after i finish my temple duty
me and my family went to a family reunion
sumwhere near the jetty
my mom keep saying "chun thau"
which literally means ship head....god knows
what does dat mean

Anyway
while eating with my siblings
my eyes stop hold on one of my siblings
to be more exact
my youngest uncle's 1st born...a girl
NO my eyes didnt not got hold on her
becos i am a pervert nor a pedophile ok
well she was sooo small
and well all the food was like the other side
of the table which in her sense would be
the other side of the world....

being born in this world
do u decide ur own fate
or let SOMEONE control yours
do you sit around waiting for whats to come
or do u go out get what u want

these were well part of the questions that arise
why u ask
well not only was she unable to take anything
she was too shy to ask......
back to square on

Do you DECIDE what you want
or do u wait and let sumone control the
food u have on ur plate

Do you sit around and wait to be serve what
is rightfully yours
or do you stand up and brave to ask for
the dishes across the table

well i never came up with an answer
i guess i dont know what i want haha
but all goes the old hokkien proverb
paiseh chiak ka keee
which directly transalated means
if ur shy then eat yourself
haha

till next time
(if u were wondering how she did got her food
well my dad ask me to SERVE HER ok)



No comments: