THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Not so lucky day

SO i finally got a spot here instead of friendster blog.hehe so will be typing my blogs here from now on i guess.Well past two days was pretty unfortunate for me if i were to say so.Due to the merentas desa event i had on thursday my led could hardly bend properly and thus forcing me to walk like a penguin the whole day.I have no idead what my teacher might have taught but i knew what the people sitting beside me would.....(trust me you dont want to know).Today however was no particular difference from yesterday except the part i can bend my led abit now hahaha.All was preeety well in school.They have sch today to replace a holiday we took a few weeks ago....i think.It was a very boring day becos we did pratically nothing.All the teachers were at photoshoot and students were running amok in the class.Pang was shuffeling like a nutcase guy who escape from tanjung rambutan medical faciliticin the class during sejarah period.....The teacher was there when pang did dat and so the teacher just stared at pang with her mouth open until i swear i saw a fly ready to kamikaze into her mouth.(During sej the photoshoot over d ).After dat stephen and the rest of the Ye members who were present went to my class to talk bout products we were making....well it was a big waste of time because the whole subject went out of hand and wonder to the deep and strange topic of horse sperm....dont ask me why because i was just sitting there staring at them.Well once the rst of the Ye members were gone leaving me,stephen,navnith and pang we did actually made some progress in the disscussion.After than was the end of sch and i came home la what else.When i enter my room i found out the aircond was malfunctioning again for the 4th time in this 3 month.Maby the aircond has a grudge on me...who knows.So well i had to use my comp with or without the air cond to finish my research of world mythological fact and creature...note this is a self project and i am doing it out of the pure joy of doing it.When i on my cpu i found out that when i turn on the music it emits a weird humming sound which i now guess it is because of the sound setting which i still have no idea how to fix it.Just a few minits ago when i open the internet while listening to an very out-dated song my computer started to moan 3 times very loudly....yes i mean it cos it really made a sound which sound like a moan to me.I still cant figure out the prob and the cause of it yet and my areas it auto shutting every 3 songs which is very very anoying.My msn has some wacky prob which is if i log out one time i wont ve able to log in till i restart my comp....dont ask me why as well cos i dont know.Besides dat i am having a great time in my very "COLD" bed room thanks to my aircond.Trying to find new layouts for this blog and knowing myself i will most prob find anime backgound to fit in it cos i suck horrible in html so i cant do it myslef haha.till nest time

No comments: