THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sukan Saringan Craze

Another day pass is another day with my aircond rosak.The repairman didnt show up today as he should have so i am stuck with no aircond la what to do.Neway Sukan saringan is so near,to be more precise it is 2 more days to come.i am taking part in the lontar peluru and the lempar cakera event again.This year i plan to take the gold for the peluru event and at least a silver for cakera because i fail to get it last year.....due to the presence of afiq the multi size wonder man. If u were then when afiq threw the cakera,lembing and peluru u would have feel the fear i tell u.U wont even feel safe sitting 10 metre away from him becos his peluru,cakera and lembing can easily fly 4 to 5 times further than anybody can throw in my school.Anyway to ensure i do my best i have started to do some extream weights which means i have been carrying the 5kg weight 50 times everyday since monday just to temporary increase energy hahaha......i wonder if it will work or will my arm just become like jelly on dat day oh well u know what they say rite "No pain no gain".Tomorrow however,my siviks teacher is gona take the whole class to the hall to learn YOGA!!Dont ask me why cos it was my teachers idea...his name is peng chew and his abit sot wan if u ask me but his physic is just fantastic.I dont know if i want to attend his class or not.Maby i will go hide in the toilet during his lesson...........maby not becos well the toilet is so smelly i think is better if i just attended his yoga class.Well after his yoga class i will have to stay back for house pratice for my peluru and cakera event la.I need all the pratice i can get becos i will be facing my number 1 nemesis (NO ITS NOT AFIQ.U CANT BEAT AFIQ COS HIS TOO GREAT) in the sport who is actually the total oposite of me cos he is skinny and well i am quite big.While i use brute force in the game he use skill wan so i would say we are evenly match......he most prob have the upper hand cos he been training since last week and just started tmo and event is on wed so i can either pray to god or say bye bye d wan la haha. If anything interesting happens tmo i will post it if not then i will post after the saringan haha,till then

No comments: