THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Problems.....

Well my aircond is still horribly malfunctioning dat means is so dam freaking hot here.I dont know how i gona tahan till tmo hahaha.Well i have done nothing much today cause there is nothing much to be done anyway.I was planing to draw a picture but i end up just sitting and starting at the picture for a long long time till i finally gave up thinking of what to draw.I went to the Quah kongsi to pray my grandfather today but unfortunatly it was closed so too bad la what to do.I mean its is just not possible for me or anybody to go ram down the whole door of the shrine just because i want to pray for my grandfather rite.Well after dat i went for my physic tuition.It was ok la cos i manage to learn alot of stuff and refresh my memory cos i found out i forgotten afer.....ok alot of the key things already so well i have to brush up la.During tution when teacher was doing other then teaching i had a heated debate with my friend radin about the our school YE products.I and him both thinks that all our product are way too cheap and even if we sell akot of them the profit will still be low cos its to cheap.Well i agree with him bout dat but what can we actually do la,we have to pass up our product info to the osram people to ensure we can get the best product award becos if we pass up late there is a big possibility it will give a bad impression to the osram people.Well personally i think all of this can be avoided if the members stop thining bout how to make themself look good and start thinking on how to bring up the club. for example i got a buddy who just wants his prototype to get selected and he doesnt care if he insults every other persons prototype even if his prototype has the same prob as others to get it done.I can only guess his intention but this is just playing stupid man.Even if he shines above the rest,If the club fails to deliver then there is no point rite.Haiz another thing is the MD la.He is just too kind if u ask me but i think its because every single member in the club is his friend in fact everybody in the club is friend to everybody even b4 they join the club.But as they say if your too kind then u might as well quit being the leader because nothing can be done.For example the prototypes.We were sopose to have already chosen all the prototypes to sell but becos of the members who either didnt turn up or too lazy to make the prototype, it got posponed until 3 weeks already and this is the 4th.Luckly last sat we made a disscussion or else i dunno what gona happen.Well anyway back to the time line after the end of the Tuition nothing much hapen.I went for dinner and here i am now writing this entry.Ish i wish i got back my camera wire so i can put in images in this blog too haha but well i lost it anyway.Oh well once i replace it i can start doing it d hahaha till then

No comments: