THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Emo.......again..

When i 1st entered the sch this year
feeling the start of a whole new a challenging year
i was excited till no end
however
that preception quickly change
as much as droping one class was a huge
blow to me because that means
change of teachers and different stly of teaching
and i definitely prefer m.r Davids way of teaching add math
but then a few weeks later i manage to let that
pass by
then came the second most anoying thing of all
reshuffling....
many of my class mates which were my friends
got sent one class lower...(i couldnt change cos well i am nuber 1 in class)
This is another blow to me cos well now
not only am i missing the old teachers and stly i have to adapt to
now i have to adapt without friends....haiz
all in the name of equality.....bullshit

After that came the most dreaded thing of all
being class monitor...
to those of u who think being monitor is easy
especialy in my sch all i would like to say is
think again
As a monitor i had to collect
everyones ic,sports hse,EXACT name
and so on
well is a snap rite
WRONG!!!!!
my dam anoying class mates are always missing
some go for editorial board mtg, prefects are always missing
then there is the group of veteran pakar ponteng class
which is soooo hate
then as if that is not enough
when i ask them to check if is right or wrong
they say its all corect
only after i deliver to the person who wants it
my class teacher tells me that the person
has a spelling error and get this
i already ask dat dam bloody person if his name was spelled correct
and he said YES!!!!!!
My fellow classmates and u know whoever u are

FOR GOD SAKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT YOU UNDERSTAND
I DONT GIVE A DAM IF YOU FAIL UR SPM
AND FINALLY I DONT GIVE A HELL IF UR NAME HAS A TYPO
WHEN U RECIEVE UR SPM SLIP BECOS YOU SAID THERE WAS
NOTHING WRONG U DAM STUPID SOB!!!!


Ahhh
i am glad i let dat out
to those who sent in early
kudos to you and thank you for not making my life hell
and to those i might have hurt becos i was stupid enough
to think that forgeting me might be the best solution for
them i am sorry tooo but what is done is done and i know
that u hate me

till then
(OH yeah chulan i will writ about sports pratice but i have
to keep stuff in initials cos the sch are now monitoring
students blogs thanks to a certain incident..)

No comments: