THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Engulf by a dark abyss

My head has been screaming
my heart has been racing
my mind has not settled in a while
my thoughts racing and jumping
to the smallest thing ever

Never have i felt a greater emptyness in me
So great it disrupts my decision
it disrupts my peace

Reading which has always been a ticket
for me to escape my daily woes
have failed me badly
word after word,page after page
the feeling is presistant
the emptiness stays on
the void has been reopen

But then
it came with no suprise to me
the way i feel especially at this time of the year
because it has been constantly reopening and closing
during the long span of the years
i wonder where it started........

I have lost my sense of direction
i have lost my sense of desire
i have lost the peace of mind

No book has suceeded yet
no msg has too
All i feel is emptyness and lonelyness
and i wish i knew why
maby i should just let everyting go
and be myself for once
just ignore everyone else
for a day or two
or maby pretend to be voiceless
so that i can hear myself more clear
whatever the reason is
i hate feeling this way

If you are reading this post
i am now voiceless for the whole week
and i mean it

Till then...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link