THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pinhorn Pratice weeee....

Well since chulan ask for it
I am comiting this whole post to
my sport hse pratice which i shal codename

-BLUE HOUSE-

Due to the reason my school wont allow
us bloggers to critic the school so to prevent myself
from accidently criticizing the school i shall keep it in codename
well

TOday in BLUE house we all did our long jump pratice
well for those of u who dont know
My school has a very long and i would say nice
tradition of doing sukan tara dat is
everybody will do the few main events to score points
for their hse...Main events such as high jump,long jump
100 meters and 400 meters.
And i am proud to say

we the BLUE sport house members
are the proud champions of the sukan tara cup wahahaha
for 7 years standing haha

Well we started off with some running as usual
then followed by preparing for the jump
and as tradition goes
i was never a really good long jumper
high jump yes,100meters 1pts and 400 meters maby 1pts
but never long jump cos
i have never manage to get a hang on it haha
well me and a few buddies of mine
went around taking photos of each other
and the sports event cos well
this may be my last year in PFS
and i go as far to say

The crusaunt is to france as
sukan koko is to my school

and i am proud to say it hahaha
If u miss the koko activities in my school
u miss being part of the School comunity

Well as far as that has to say
being in my sports hse for any event whatsoever
from pratice to marathon run
it has always been a honey of an experience to me
and its always filled with a bottomless barrel of laughter





and a heart filled with acomplishment
not to mention how tired i will feel after it hahahaha

I guess the old proverb
"U never know what u Got till its gone"
speaks for itself in this case
cause many people when first entering the school
sports hse pratice is a real pain in the back
however as years pass
many of us...NOT ALL OF US..which includes me of course
will become very enthusiastic about our hse
like me for example
when i 1st become a school boy
i was like dammmmmm irritated about PK KOKO
for mewajibkan this koko stuff
Now I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!
I wouldnt miss my sport hse activity for the world
and knowing i have to sooner or later
makes me kinda bum haha

And to chulan
i have no regrets on becoming vice captain
i try to do my best however my best is all i got
so..... it might not be much but to me and hopefully
to everybody else
the best should be the only thing one should be giving to
his sports hse no matter what situation haha
as MY saying goes
Betray UR ship,Off with ur head boy
haha
which means
dont MENGKHIANATI UR SPORTS HSE
AND ALSO UR COUNTRY HAHAHA
with this i submit sum photos
of the sports hse
haha
hope u enjoy






EVERYONE MEET THE VICE CAPTAIN -SINGH-




The BLUE HOUSE Dominating the green and the
weird orange colour house wahahaha

Oi william ur supose to be in PIHORN not CHEESEMAN!!!!
(-beware of the chilf molester....den den den...i hope his not
reading dis hahaha)


The jump of the day by our very own captain ganesh















Meet ganesh the new pinhorn house captian
sorry to say chulan buy his more handsome than u
wahahahaha
till then guys


































No comments: