THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 20, 2009

I bid Adieu To History



Yesterday
exactly at 3.30pm
I had one of my most fulfilling
moment in my life
which is the end of the dreaded subject
known to all middleschoolder as SEJARAH!!
Yes u heard me right
as i took my steps out of the hall
away from the sea of human
all there for a common reason
which is to score the sejarah paper
for our SPM
although
it was not a happy thing b4 the exam
all the nervous and anxious feeling which filled
the very core of ALMOST every students heart
but the feeling of leaving the hall
not the one last time for there is still
bio,chem,phy,addmath,math and moral
but the point is
its the last time i will ever set my eyes on the
straineous notes made only to torture the very soul
of man kind to its core which is well known as sejarah
never will i ever have to learn about useless subject
such as pakatan murni,renaissance and the ottoman empire in arab which
they OVER emphasize and OVER exaggerate in a
light of false goodness ever again
MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well
that must be disturbing
but its just so nice to be freed after all that memorizing
i know many of my friends
who actually threw their sejarah notes into the pond
in the school grounds after the exam haha
i was tempted to lol
I know a friend who already BURNT yes BURNT her notes
i cant confirm it thought
Oh well next is math and add math
2 subject which i only need light revision haha
till next time

No comments: