THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its been awhile


Wow its been so long since i have last been here
that i have actually forgotten about my own blog
address haha.I had to went to stephens blog and then
follow the link to my own blog...lol

Anyhow my scaner is down so i cant scan pictures in
and i doubt it will ever be fix because i lose the
disc for its function and i cant seam to download it
off the net...haiz

school has been the same as ever
boring and full of ramblings, haha
i still doubt any of you will ever return here as...
well i havent edited here for such a long time now
wakakakakakakak

anyhows SPM is nearing
and well as much as everyone else i am really
panicking right now
the stress level is off the roof....
to be honest i was so pissed of my self
i almost chuck my sejarah book out the window
and scream till my lungs soar haha
but i didnt
instead i went for a 3 hour walk
up a hill in sungai ara
stoping and seeing every building and site i have
been before such as my old patrol meeting places
haha..
it was a really fun walk...and real tireing one indee
but at least i am more cooled down now haha
i guess i will be updating my blog ones again lol
i dont mind if no one read this haha because
its simply a place for me to ramble nonsence and
all i feel about haha.

Oh yea
i made a decision to become a teacher recently
it was a snap decision which i made because i couldnt sleep
but i have no regrets of it now haha
after a really long thought of it
i have decided on my life
"at last" thats what my parents and aunt would say
haha
i plan to to be
a guru pakar haha...preferbly in math
but to be honest there is a small spark in me that
wants to be the principle of PFS...lol
and yea i want to teach in my school haha
because it holds things that are dear to me
like all the vandalism i did to my school
lol
there was once i wrote a tamil dictionary on the wall
in my class room purely for fun and reference
....lol...
If i do end up returning to PFS...among the post i would
wanna pick up would be
being house master for pinhorn
maybe scout master for scouts
and guru penasihat for buddhist society...
haha just maybe but above all
if i become the principle...
MUAHAHAHAHA
there goes the school i guess

ok then have to get back to sejarah
till then

No comments: