THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Left for Dead 2...AWESOME!!!

Was playing left for dead 2 today
with myself of course to get a feel of the game
before teaming up with gary,arif and leon or jason
to go afew round later tonight
and well
i am after all not really a good shooter
in fact i would pratically be the worst team mate
u will ever have.
WHY???
Simply because i shoot my guns like nobodies buisness
and shoot almos anything that moves....
regardles of whom it may be haha
at the end of the game

i saw sumthing that really made me laugh hehe















Just in case you cant see it
i am the one where the name is yellow in colour
where the part of most friendly fire
all my allies got 0 mine was 14
and where least damage taken where my
allies got 100 sumthing
i got 500++ lol
Oh well
back to my plans

No comments: