THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sports House Training

Today i woke up sweating alot again at 5.05 like every other day.The air cond still isnt dix....in fact i doubt it will be fix any time soon.Maby the aircond just hates me u know like my DVD player,It will only play certain movies althought you buy the movies from the same place with the same qualiti and all.I mean like my dvd player can play pirates of the caribean but kenot play meet the spartans...or maby its just because of the pg18 rating la.Anyway i went to school and bla bla bla the usual cos nothing happen.The teacher forgot bout his yoga lesson......i think its because he fail to get permission to get the hall becos his face very black black this morning. What he did talk was about mahathir,Gazali,mukriz and abdullah badawi and also a little bit bout taiwan and Lim Guan Eng which he didnt complete because his period was over.My add math teacher Mr David Cheng also april fool me just now in school.I left my pencil box yesterday in the pusat sumber (WHich is his office) and well i went to ask him when ever he have seen it or not.He gave me the exact description of the pencil box and went to take it.When he return he show me a pencil box which was an also exact replica but was easily 10 times longer and he ask me "THis one arr??" and i answered "eeer something like this just shorter" and then he open the zip and slid out my pencil box haha.Later after dat i had sports house pratice.Nothing particular unusual happen except navnith jump the high jump and clash into the tiang between his legs.....ouch.But it wasnt all dat bad.My training nothing much la.I throw 6 or 15 times lidat for peluru and 6 to 9 times for cakera den i lazy wan to throw the thing d cos 1st of all my hand already lembek like jeli d and secondly i dont think u would like to throw a 3kg ball and a 1.5kg discus for so many times cos its boring man.Patrick did a very amazing kung fu stly hi jump kick jump while doing high jump which was amazing,And also there was a form 2 guy who basicly did a hand stand while jumping over the pole man hahaha (I feel so confident my sport house is gona win this year haha).I also found out my house captain was a very peverted person...due to OBVIOUS reasons i wont mention his name but it starts with C ends with N.When navnith landed kidney 1st on the tiang and to the bed...which i can asure you is very very pain becos i am a pro in getting this injury every year and well a usually captain will say "Push harder navnith you can do better" but our captain say "I hope you dont get stimulated too much on the matress with the pole".After House pratice i went home by menumpag navnith father's car cos my dad's in KL curently so no transport la. and now i am here typing this post.Later i am going Kol and start my revamping on the clan i set up.We were planing....or at least i was planing to make things more fun in the clan by making the clans own wrestling league....which is all just animation and pictures la but at least its fun rite haha....i think la.Oh well la tmo is sukan saringan d,Tonite i must overdrive and take the weights at least 100 times per hand so i can do last minit strength pump..haha i wonder if dats possible now if my hand is already like jelly haha.Anything interesting tmo i will post up la if not i will post up on friday haha till then.

No comments: