THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 18, 2008

...Fed Up...

Internet has been down lately
i am curently on9 on a secondary number
which is obviously more expensive
Haiz.....

My life has reverted to what it was
being unable to fall asleep
trashing around my bed every night
the night has never been so long
everytime the light goes off
its a battle of patience not to shout or scream
in boredom and anoyance
due to the fact i cant fall asleep
Haiz....

Today
went to school
for hari KOKO
i lead the scout troop of 7 people to march
right into the frying pan

well its no wonder
my troop is called

7th Georgetown South

After all of that crap
i took care of the scouts booth for awhile
and then vanishing my self to the bus stop
waiting for the bus to go to my MTG place
well okok
its not really to the mtg place
its to my hse behind there
well it did came
i boarded the bus
with pheng sheng,chong yen and tze lun
i manage to con them
saying the distance between my hse to
the MTG place is near.....
well to me its near la
cos i walk to tuition which is further than dat
but to them
well it was hell hahahaha

They finally gave up half way and called
charmaine to fetch them up to her house
......she can drive a car.....WTF!!!
Upon reaching the MTG place
i recalled something
THE KNN CAMP THEME HAS CHANGE !!!!
what the hell man
now i have to replan the design of the banners again
haiz.......

I got a glimps of the banner the guides drew
which was the welcome banner
its well....very PCGHS like
no offence to anybody
but its not a bad thing actualy
its actually a very good thing
only thing dat bugs me is that
it doesnt go with the NEW camp theme
which was well

....GREEK MYTHOLOGY....

Haiz

My mood was well
swinging here and there
getting aggitated very easily today
especially in MTG
i wonder why
most prob becos
i have to replan the banner design again
hahahah

While at the MTG
the guides ask me to buy cloth
which if i am not wrong
is :
8 1x3 meter banner of black colour
6 1x1 meter cloth of white,blue and purple respectively

well
they told me that
the banner cloth is rm2.50 a meter
but knowing what a lazy ass i am
if the rm2.50 no such colout
i will skrew it and buy the rm4.50 wan hahaha
they obviously dont want dat to happen ler
cos well its gona be a dent in their pocket
and they wont acept if i subsidise for them
becos well they will feel guilty later
so i say to them
okokokok la haiz i go search
(which means if i cannot find i will buy the rm4.50
cloth then "LOSE" the reciept and so they dont know
the price and scam them say rm2.50 nya so they dont
luan too much hahahaha =)
p.s i know its a stupid thing to do)

Anyway
charmaine was kind enought enough
to tumpang me all the way to the laksa tiam
where i start my journey home
In the car
she ask a few question's which i have been
frequently ask b4
which are.....

"why dont u ask ur parents to fetch you"

The answer to that is well....unknown
i guess its just me to prefer walking than
troubling my parents to no end
i have a motto about walking which is well weird

"PPl tulan walking go wait for bus,
"I tulan wait for bus so i walk home..."

swt rite
Now i am back home
my body is starting to ache
due to todays full day workout
and yesterdays all out working in temple
and tmo i am gona all out all day long in temple summore
if i survive this
hahahahaha good la

till then

-[Will you guys just stop fighting and work together!!!Its a collective effort of your fighting that is weakening what you care for...(if u care for it at all)...the most and not the external attack on it so WAKE UP and GET MOVING stop DAYDREAMING and MOVE ON!!!!]-

-[Scouts are brothers to all without regarding Race,Religion or Nation]-

No comments: