THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Great misadventure

The night before saturday
i was trashing round my bed
unable to sleep
due to anxiety of the day later
which is 40km journey
many many things keep haunting me
things like
am i really gona make it to combine MTG the next next day??
The moring finally came
i prepared my rugsack
which if u have seen b4 is a very big and red bag
and went off my way
upon reaching there
(with adrian)
the counsillor came
saw the permission slip
and said

"i am sorry but u all cannot do the 40km journey"


me and adrian stand there am te diau
we found out
it was becos we forget the most important person
punya cop which was the HM.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And so
me and adrian stared at each other and
planed a journey of our own
because we came for a journey and we will get one
and so
we took the sapu chia go komtar
for ur information its a illegal taxi
which is dirt cheap compared to taxi
at komtar we wonder around
from the goverment office all the way to the minister punya carpark
which smelled awafully like a fish maket....horrible just horrible
we took U301 back to sungai dua
where we spen 4 hours in the cc playing dota
(no coments on the match)
After that i walk home from infi
which took me 2 hours to reach home
quite a long walk ler
but i have walk longer distances before
which is from my house to PFS and back to my house haha

Today
i went to school early for combine mtg
it was wellll
boring
mathew insisted that mtg ended sharp at 12
even thought'
by 10.30 all of us were sitting there like zombie already
the whole day went
i felt like i was missing something
i dont know what it was......but it was missing
i wonder what...haiz

till then








No comments: