THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 3, 2008

A long long holiday

Trashing around my bed

it has become worst lately

i think i have insomania

but dat can be

i still fall asleep dont i

only thing is dat

i keep waking up from a sleep

.....which i can blame my bros anoying alarm clock for...

Oh well

I remembered

during my brief period of rest

about a dream i had...not long ago...

which basicly means b4 i woke up from the darn alarm

Well i am not going to go into details about it

becos its personal....



Anyway

Holiday has been a hell for me

truth to be told

I prefer school day to holiday anytime of the day

the only reason why i would like holiday

is that i can get a few extra hours of shut eye

which i fail to get thanks to that darn alarm clock

and thus holiday is hell to me

I stare my cpu

day to nite

either playing a GBA game

or search wiki pedia about myth,budhism and others la

just to pass the time



Today

i had to wake up early

but considering the time that darn alarm clock start ringing

the time i was supose to wake up is ages

compared to the time i wake up



Anyway

Today

i went to temple

sempena the 3rd week of my grandmum's passing away

we went to the burmist temple for the dana*

(Dana means donating in this case food to the monks)

My cousins and uncle join along

among them was jon wen and others..

I took the opportunity to walk around the garden

looking at the murals and sculpture

of what else....buddha hahaha

walking around half way

Adrian call me

asking if i wanted to acompany him for 40km

i ask if anybody else was going

he said no

and so...i said ok la i follow

to acompany him and also

to rightfully earn my kiam pia badge*

(kiam pia badge is a nickname to the 5 venture badge

the senior scout's get however this has been abuse by

generations of TL and ATL that says if i become TL/ATL

i automaticly wear the badges...this act according to

Mr.Toh is like giving simply giving datukship to anybody

which is WRONG!!!)

However

not long after i acept the invite

i remembered that on sunday got combine mtg

and i have to be there

and so

NOW

i have to finish 40km and then

rush all the way to PFS by the next day

(note 40km is a 2 day journey)

Tomorrow when i reach PFS for the MTG

i am gona look like what i look a day after wesak day

a giant zombie panda bear hahaha



Till then

ps: even thought i am walking 40km i am still free to sms

hahaha







No comments: