THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Buku Suci

Well
i have been working
on a sort of guide book
for scouts in my troop
which contain information of ok ok stuff
all the way to illegal stuff
but all in all
its just a guide book
Anyway...
its been a rough week for me
getting all my exam marks never seam to be
more painful than ever
this would be
my worst exam marks ever in the history of me
only one A2 so far
everything else is either a
6C or a 4B.
Trying to get through the day
without thinking of my exam marks
but i guess it will never never work
haiz...
Troup Take over is one saturday
i will pass down the buku suci i made
which took me 3 full days
to a PL....which i am stilll thinking
My friend already ask me not to pass down
because it does contain illegal stuff like money issue
which is why on that page i put a warning not to do it
not even as a last resort
but well i guess humans are still humans
taking part in my sports house rugbi team this year
i wonder if i am gona be knock silly
but then again
i think i will be the one knocking ppl silly hahaha
till then

No comments: