THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Premonitions of TTO

This morning
i woke up from another one of those
weird and rare dreams i sometimes have
this time
I was1st playing lontar peluru
although the peluru was very light
as soon as i tried to move it to position
my hand started to hurt real badly
so affecting my throw
and then the dream jump from that senario
straight into a car with ong ming wei
and suddenly
i heard ong ming wei saying
"lidat la,c me duwan call me and yada yada
right after dat i look out the car and saw one of my guides
smiling and waving wearing a cooking apron.....
well directly after dat
i woke up feelig very vey emo
so i went down and do my usual stuff
and prepare to go my school TTO
which is short for
Troop Take Over
I went to school at 6
that is 2 hours earlier
the mtg supose to start at 8
so i went to mcd and makan sarapan pagi dulu
i was supose to meet dickson at 7.15
to do the ritual
of the passing down of the buku suci
hahaha
the only reason theres a ritual
is to prevent anybody to missuse the book
because the book contain some pretty deep and dark secrets
made by whoelse but me
so all went as plan
daniel came earlier than expected
but during the puting up of flag pole
i pick up a rock and started to lontar peluru with it
it was fairly light....just like my dream
i manage to throw it quite far but after that my hand
went straight into lapse...which means it started to hurt
which now i blame of the 150 times 5kg bar thing i did last night
Anyway later i had drilling
while drilling i recieve an sms from my guides
asking for the charchole stove for modern cooking session......
which if you conect it with the dream it goes like this

car =drilling (Moving in a group)
ming wei= scouts
guides = The same person who ask for the charchole stove
apron = Modern cooking competiton

weird isnt it
hahaha but it doesnt really matter anyway
I got promoted to VUL in tto
which i dont know is a good thing or bad thing
i always knew that was comming right at me
but i always regret becoming a PL becos i failed my promise as one
which is i fail to win the overall throphy for all 3 camps...
Anyway after tto
i went for lunch with my family and relatives
fathers day lunch
we makan until 3 like dat
i stop at 1.20 becos full d hahaha
now i am back home writing my blog
dreading to do my add math homework
david cheng has befall upon my head
i guess i have to get starting now
till then

No comments: