THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hipocrit...

I know i know
the spelling is definitely wrong
but besides dat
lets go on with this post shall we
Well i went to school like every normal day
had a nightmare the night b4
I still cant figure out
what the heck was i dreaming bout
anyway
In school nothing much happen as usual
it was aboring day
me and shaun started to rate teacher's by
something we call sleeping aura Level...
well the highest we ever rated any teacher today
was nirmala my bm teacher
which we gave a boring 6 out of 8 in the scale
but the fact is
no other teacher was rated less than 4 out of 8
so i guess its safe to say
i was sleepy in the class
After school....
i had my YE mtg
B4 i enter the production line..
i msg my god sis to enquire about a charcole stove
which i need to lend from her to lend
to my EX-guides as a favour
which they ask from me since sunday
and i have been bugging my god sis since then
well she didnt reply her phone
until now......at 7.30 ish ish ish
anyway production was normal
alot of laughing
and i finaly start to feel
the stress involve in slacking in production for YE
Mr.Lee Gi Hau (I dont know how to spell his name)
apeared to see our production
and by his face
i know he was quite disapointed
and also
i can sense a slight
aura of pityness towards my school YE
most prob for being so LAST minuite in everything
so he gave us a few ideas
i told him a few ideas
the directors all came out with a few ideas
and we all started laughing like stupid people
because of things which i cant remember
After that i went back home
and now i am here writing my blog and
in the mean time
waiting for an SMS reply from my godsis
which i now think
will never arrive.........
WHich brings me back to the main title hipocritsm
Its a big problem in many people today
especially in my school
for example..
the PREFECTS
they go around screaming and shouting at people
and also rampas phone
and tangkap people for their hair
just becos the hair is one cm too long
but the funny thing is
the prefect that tangkap people for hair
has hair longer than the guy he tangkap!!
the prefect who go rampas phone in spotcheck even if student
dont use it
That prefect also bring phone to school only difference is dat
they keep it in a anti rampas zone
that is the prefect locker...
Besides the prefect
many students also sama wan la
they every day say prefect bad prefect jahat and all
but when they reach form 4
all of them begging on the doors of the prefect room
just to become one...ish
Well i hope i am not one of them
but truth to be told
i cant judge myself
only others can judge what we are
because its human nature to only notice bad things bout others
while ignoring or not noticing the good things bout them
But as long as i can
i want to always try not to be a hipocrit...
The only reason why i dont want to apply for prefect
is because
i have always said how bad the prefect was and all
and i never really like how they conducted their usual routines
like spot check for instance
they come in the class and do the stupid face
then start screaming

"CLASS STAND UP!!!
NO SIDE TALK!!!
HANDS BY UR SIDE!!
FACE FRONT!!

and so on...
It makes us feel like we are prisoneers
haiz
but i guess its for a reason
cause its penang free school after all
know world wide for being the most
noisest and hard to control students in the world
so what to do la haha

Anyway
I am feeling really bad right now
for failing to keep my promise to my guides
because my charcole stove suplier can say
ppk me d la
so i cannot lend it to the guides
haiz
till then..

No comments: