THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st time....and my last

Today
i woke up at 3
knowing i am gona do something bad
i couldnt fall back to sleep
the bad thing i was gona do
is ponteng school
due to scout mtg
which i have to attend at 10
and my sch oni finish at 2.40
so i decided it would be a good experience
to ponteng school...just one time
and so off i went to school
change my shirt and out of school i went
i cannot understand why people like doing it
because as soon as i reach the kopi tiam behind my sch
the guilt start to attack me
each step i took was in fear
and thus
i decided the oni thing i can do
......
go temple and pai ang kong
seriously
i went to the temple den pai ang kong
for about 20 minits
repenting my SINS
even after leaving the temple
i was still full of guilt
anyway
i went back to the kopitiam
and was about to walk out of it
and move to a CC or something to hide
but just as i took 3 steps to the kopitiam eh front
I saw MR LIM AH SENG (my head diciplin teacher)
driving pass me
this was a sign from god,............
DONT GO CC!!! which was the 1st thing dat came to my head
and so i turn back sat down and order wan tan mee
while eating i did alittle bit of studying on biology
all the way until daniel came
once daniel arrive
we both went and go in cc anyway
even after this mornings incident
i was expecting ah seng to stand and wait inside
but he wasnt there...
haiz disapointing.........
actually not because if he was i would have been skrewed
anway we both had a few rounds of Counter Strike
we couldnt play Cabal because i forgot my password
when i went to AsiaSoft and check
i found out
i also forgotten my security pin
and thus making it impossible to see my
Cabal password...ish what luck haha
soon after a few match of counter strike
which daniel lost alot
due to his lack of map experience
Pheng Sheng called and ask us to meet at eam ming's hse
there
we took a sapu chia
all the way to the guides house
in there
they introduce themself and we did the same
which by the end of the mtg
i found out dat

-my opponents will be PCGHS senior
(which in other words is the people i always go help wan)

-Pheng Sheng is no doubt the king of the art of ABC
(which literally means aligator buaya crocodile)

anway
at the end of mtg
pheng sheng ask us to give our number to them
i refuse
because
the only reason they will be calling my num
is to make me go to camp
if i end up wanting to skrew camp
but i gave them my num anyway
well after that
we went for a little shop at one stop
i bought myself a pentdrive
because i needed to use one for projects and all
at the same time
going there
reinstall my fear of heights
i never ever want to go anywhere that high again ish
okok
after that
we went for lunch at KFC
i still had my voucher from YE
so its a free lunch for me hehe =)
half way eating
we saw a rapid
so we rush our asses all the way to the bus stop
only to found out is the wrong bus wahahah
luckly the person havent clean up yet
well when we finally did finish eating
we went to the bus stop
and found out another thing
the bus we wanted to board
doesnt stop here =.='
and so eam ming took out his phone
and call the sapu chia guy
and is cost us all rm3 each
haiz what to do what to do
the sapu chia drop us at CGL
from there i walk to PFS
i thought it was still schoolding hours
so it was safe to go back
mana tau
as soon as i reach nya
sch over d.....den den den
peng chew saw me and honk me like a mad man
den my van uncle also saw me at the bus stop
moi d la dis time hahaha
luckly arif was there
and so i had a teman to talk to wahaha
or else wait rapid dam long
tan ku ku man
the rapid finally came....2 hours later
and finally reach home at 4
now i am here writing my blog
and man what a day today was haha
i will never ever ponteng sch in my entire life ever again
because man
it was a bad feeling
and now i have to go back to my SEJ hw
till then

No comments: