THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Frustration

woke up today
with a sharp pain on my leg
turns out
i had one of those ocasional morning cramps
which as i said b4
hurts alot and last for 30minits or so
but well
it didnt came to me as a shock anyway
because i have been having some rotten luck anyway
Feeling very frustrated the whole week to be honest
which makes me very very irritable
which basicly means
i start shouting and screaming for the smallest reasons
the most obvious example was just now in school thought
when i got piss off when the MD as about the decoration's
which i am incharge of anyway
i still wonder why but its most prob the tone that triger the
shouting feast between me and him
well it sound alot like gary...very very sarcastic
and so
being irritable i just started shouting at him
haiz.....
But well besides that
everything is going quite hectic and pretty well at the same time
dont ask me why cos i dont know
its hectic because everbody is basicly clueless
but its going well because things are moving smoothly hahaha
oh well we cant always hope for the best in life
sometimes we have to be content with what we have
anyway
Its amazing how rotten my luck has been this week

on monday
I accidently crash my kidney to a G-clamp
which was lodge on the table...it hurts
From dat experience..i will strongly advise you
"DONT DO IT!!!!"
after that
i lent my favourite mechanical pencil to jonathan
because he needed to do "something" and said he will return
it in 5 minits time.....little did i know
i forgot to ask it back from him....ish

On tuesday
i found out bout the pencil thing...and yes its gone
Jonathan says he already return it to me..ish ish ish
there goes my pencil...waaaaaaaa

On wednesday
thanga lend my pen to fill in some koko forms
which my pen end up in half....ish
however lucky me it was still usable hahaha......little did i know

Today
I went to class with jho
jho was in one of his extra anoying days
he found a marker pen
and started to draw on thanga's table
with the reason thanga drew on his table
after that he took the pen...,
YES THE PEN THANGA BROKE YESTERDAY!!
and slam it on the table just to anoy me
instead of aloud smack
it was more like a loud launch because
that was what my pen did
it launch itseld magnificently afew inch in the air
and like the pioneer 1
it shattered into peices and was never seen again..
THANKS ALOT JHO!!!
its was a good thing i manage to keep my temper
at least until navnith ask me bout the decoration
which i inadvertedly released it on him
due to the usage of scarsm
which made me think he was mocking me instead
...ish i hate myself you know......
After recess
thanga came into the class
made some anoying statement which
nobody listened to
then took a marker pen and march straight to my table
i draw smilley face on it
at that time
i was rushing to finish up my moral work
because if i dont i am gona lose 10 marks for my moral exam
and looking how bad my moral is...10 marks means life and death!!
well back to the smilley thing
after drawing the stupid smilley
he stand up and say
"dats for drawing my table"
and in my mind the only thing that was in it was
"It was JHO not ME who draw your table you chow karipapa!!!"
(note: Karipapa is a word i use to replace the cursing word like f##k)
and so
the obvious thing and irritated guy would do
is to march right straight to his table
and return the favour
by drawing a smilley on his table!!
and this went on
from pencil to calculator and it
end up with my hand being covered with
marker pen ink...thanks to him
and he apparently got the ink all over his shirt
i presume he was running around the school with it
with its lid open...sucker
haiz
Lol besides dat
nothing much is up
curently i am gathering people to my hse tmo
to help me with some painting
for the decoration for YE stall tmo
i dont know if i am still incharge of it
since i ditch this afternoon's mtg due to rage...
haiz...i guess rage really does kill a person hahaha
anyway
since i said i would do it
then i will do it
because i said so hahaha
lame right
but its the way i am
till then

No comments: