THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chaos...

Life aint going so well
my head is colapsing
due to the amount of things i miss out
during production session for YE
now i am struggling to get back on track
however my old habits aint doing any help
i am very very used to last minit study
and so
everytime i take out a book to study
i will alway
without fail
either fall asleep or start to wander off
and end up doing something else
and this is where my philosophy kick's in
because
if you force yourself to study
then you might as well sleep through it
because it wont bring any benefit
Anyway
school is no less chaotic
The politic's in my scout troop is getting
really out of hand
i dont even know who to trust anymore
if you want examples
just go look at my C-box
haiz
Maby i should just skrew scouts
and pay more attention at my studies and
the budhist society
after all
i am now the president of the club =)
Right now i am in from of my biology homework
i need like 3 reference book just to clear up my work
aahh a pain in the behind haha
but work is work
and studies is studies
which we should not forget
our priorities must always be straigh
havent have much time to start drawing
because of all the work dats pilling up on me
i have 160 add math question to do
and i only manage to do 40 in 2 weeks
not because i am slow or anything
but it is rally freaking hard
imagine
140 question
each question got at least
minimum of 2 sub question
and each sub question have multiple
workings before you can get the answer
and if you cant ans the 1st one
you will definitely not be able to answer the next
because the question are inter-related
aaaaahhh should have skrew my lessons for YE haha
till then
oh yeah
sorry Pheng Sheng.....
since is 2 on 1
then i believe you la
but i still dont know who to trust anymore

No comments: