THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Life isnt what it always seems to be

woke up with a painful headace
could understand why i am having it
took the my phone and saw the time...
.......3.10.....
what the hell am i doing being awake so early
so i tried to went back to sleep
with painful results
apparently my leg had it
ocasional morning cramps
which hurt....alot
which usually last for a agonising 10minits
but thank god it passed
however the headace remains
well it cant be help
so i just lie down and voila
i feel asleep ....
and woke up again an hour later
and went back to sleep
and woke up again an hour later
and it laster until 7.20 when i couldnt pretend anymore
so went down stairs
and did my morning chores
went for breakfast
went back home and started doing my add math
which i gave up doing after failing to do 4 out of 6 questions
in 3 hours
its amazing how stupid i am anyway
anyway i went down to burn time by watching TV
which is rather boring
cos nothing nice was on
anyway nothing much happen today
so nothing much to talk bout it either
saw something that reminded me of friends
during my journey back from tuition
but besides dat
nothing else is worth talking bout
now i think i am going to spend
some of my time killing my brain on add math
till then

No comments: