THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its over....for now

Yipee
Exams is finally over
however
its not really a time to be celebrating
because i am getting my marks soon
besides that
i have load's and load's of projects to do
1st to come up is the inventors club invention competition
next thursday
then i have my EST project codename MoonColony
then i have my scouts camp next week...aikz
and also not forgetting all directors in YE
must prepare a report on everything
and last but not least i have to prepare afew
cerfiticates of apreciation for all EX-EXCO
members in budhist society...
and now to think of it
i need to be in temple this sat for helping out
ahh this is gona be a long week haha
today was kinda fun
i lost my voice this morning
actually no i didnt
i kena the flan yesterday
apparently when everybody just feel anyoing with it
the flan actually chokes me which
make it painful to talk and when i do i start to cough
thus i resort to not talk
it was a fun day
i exploited my calculator due to my inability to talk
i used my calculator as my comunicating device
we call this new method of talking as

"C.M.S"
Calculator Messaging System

Anyway
i finally gave up not taking around half a day later
when my throat clear up a bit
however the coughing still prevailed when i did talk
haiz
there are times when it feels like coughing blood
because the throat feels really sore
but its fine i guess hahaha
Till then






No comments: