THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a week ......

Sorry for not posting for a while
my internet is experiencing alot of problems
because of no dial tone which i find anoying
anyway
the week started off with monday
went to sch and all
i found out the sch has fix in a new door on the stairs
i usually use to go to my class room
it is also anoying cos well
i cant go to my class ish
oh well
we bump with the singh who has the keys
he opens the proch door which can also be use
to go my class so we can go up yipee
while he was doing dat
he was cursing alot and alot
of things on everything in the sch
haha its a secret what he said haha
anyway the day went on....
Stephen found out my greatest weaknest,....
no its not girls for god sake
but oh well its a secret....its my weaknest after all
so his now using my weakness as a way
to exploit me ish ish ish
but it doesnt really matter does it
cos i really kinda like helping people
yeah and his 1st task was....
to pass 4 picture to zoe in my tuition class later dat day
haiz and so it did
i had to to walk to tuition cos my dad was in KL
considering how i like to walk
it was just a "SHORT" distance away
reching tuition class
i sat down where i always sat.....
then zoe came in
and she stared at me with a smile
and smile and smile and smile and smile
....haiz that smile........
reminded me of my form 2 year as PL
where my guides everyday smile like her wan
haiz missing those days.....
and so i did what i was supose to do
pass the pictures to her
when i actually did
i might have pass her more than just the picture
which well i dont really care d anyway
and so the day end with me walking back home..

WElll as for today
i spent half of the day studying
and another half in bengkel KH doing production
i was working on the sticker book marks as shown below










One pic is one book mark









yeah i know
it sucks ....at least for my standards
but what to do la
time rushing hahahah
anyway the fridge magnet didnt came up as expected
it look really cheap
even the MD himself wouldnt buy it
so i am thinking of a new product
but time aint on my side man
2 more weeks oni i think
b4 YE sales day
which on that day itself
i will be planing the layout
stall decor
promotion strategy
and also the tatoo section
aaahhhh head pain
tambahan pula david just drop us one of his bomb
a 175 question coordinates add math question lema
oh well time to get working
till then

No comments: