THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 4, 2008

Parent teacher day....

woke up at 4.15
with an painful headace
yawn
anyhow its was too early to do anything
i usually wake up at 5
becos my van comes at 5.30
so i tried to go back to sleep
but well its hard considering the headace that was in my head
so i did the only thing i could
dat was sit up and meditate....
or which you might just call
staring into darkness thinking of nothing at all
bleh a waste of time
Anyway i went to sch
and waited for the day to end
as for because today was parent teacher day
my dad was going to sch to collect my report card
and listen a thing or two bout me
i personally have no fear becos well
I aint done nothing wrong and the worst the teacher
can dish out at me is dat i am talkative which i tend to
become when i am anoying
Anyway during the time of that was happening
my math teacher who was also my form teacher
gave us a set of math questions for us to do
which took almost every single cell in my brain to do
YES i know i am very stupid
i finally finish and i also found out my dad
has already came and went
well i guess i didnt notice it
cos i was focusing on my work
my teacher said
you have a very understanding dad yeah
and i just nod la what to do
well after math me,vimalesh,arif and shaun
stared to pronounce peoples name
backward just for fun
the thing quickly become a way
of making fun of people
vimalesh for instance
we spelled his fathers name backwards
which is
uhtumilak
but well at least he was playing along with it
he is after all
a very patient and fun guy to be with hahaha
anyway nothing much happen after dat
i am still in a dilema right now
either
to go to YE tmo for production in navnith's hse at 9
or go to sch at 7 for scouts mtg (6km journey)
haiz both activities need as much man power it can get
and both society are important to me
so big dilema la
haiz
c 1st la what will hapen
till then

No comments: