THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 25, 2008

Anoyance...

Yes..
if you were wondering
this is just another post of me
complaining about my life
sometimes
i dont even understand why i do it
but oh well
here goes
woke up at 3.45 today
couldnt sleep anyway
woke up from a nightmare
which was weird
i wonder what i have done this time
haiz
went to school
with 2 boxes in my hand
and man they were anoying
the box has almost fully disintegrated
so its really really flimsy and fragile
haiz
anyway in school
nothing much really happen
the 1st period was physic
man it was anoying
she gave us all one of her work book
den ask us to do pressure and something
while i wrote the word question 1 on my book
she started to write down tons and tons of
other question on the blackboard...lema
and so i had no choice but to multi task
and it went on for until the bell rang
my head was realy in a mush because
we did a whole lot of calculations
and i personally hate them...ish
on my way out of class
steph push me backwards JFS ( Just For Fun)
and due to that i step on navnith's shoe
which his 1st reaction was is to step my foot
....curse you stephen.....
luckly my leg eh skin dam thick one
so was basicly painless wahahaha
back in class david was teaching add math
one heck of a lesson
well
after add math
me vimales and adrian skip math class
with the reason of YE
giving out the tempahan stock
after giving all th stock
we decided to skip pheng chews period as well
because all he does is tell is what is comming out
for exam than "promote" his tuition in class
and so i went up to take the stock
and i told vimalesh to get the permission letter
b4 i reach the warden room.....
when i did reach the warden room
Adrian was not to be found
and so i went in 2 circle finding for him
b4 vimalesh came and told me he got the letter d
but since our money supplier wasnt here
we might as well go back class la
and when we did
guess what
adrian was there....ish
even luckier for us
pheng chew came in 3 seconds after we enter the class
and as expected
he told us what is comming out for exam
and the the other 30 minits he took
to promote his tuition....ish

Recess came and went

i wish i havent see navnith at all this week
its anoying he ask us to go out and do sales
when he himself is not willing to sacrafice his own time
haiz
just if you were wondering
YES!!
me and vimalesh is pretty piss about it too ok
we were talking to each other bout it
and decided not to go...the day b4
then end up going because i hate moral...blek
After school
i decided to take the bus back home
because i have no time to
sit in MCD and wait till my van arrive
and so on to the bus
or T304 to be more precise...
i had to stand because got too many people
it was fine until we past CGL
when a whole bunch of indian girls came in
and stand directly infront of me
and start to chatter really really loudly
come to think bout is noise wasnt the only matter
the size was an issue to.....if you know what i mean
well the condition stayed there all they was until the bus reach my place
i coulnt be more happy to leave the bus
that 1 hour long journey...ish
at home
i am struggling with my loads of HW thanks to YE
now i am doing my sej notes
3 chapters worth of notes
i am doing my touch and go technique for it
or else i wont finish in time
besides that
i still have my math and add math to do
i am totally lost in my modern math already
seriously
i am starting to hate myself more and more
because i let myself ponteng class for YE
the worst part is
i have exam on monday
so i have to skip my add math tuition today
just to clear up my HW
considering tmo i got school
i dunno also la tmo
scouts say have to go MBS CC mtg
but at 11
which means
they all ponteng sch
which is something i will never do.....
dilema....dilema.....
haiz worst come to worst
i dont go MBS CC mtg nya lor hahaha
okok
have to go back to my sej
till then



No comments: