THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 3, 2008

aaah I never expected it.....

I had my sukan saringan for 2 days since last wednesday.I was competing in a few events this year mainly all the muscle event like lontar peluru,lempar cakera and tarik tali.All was well when i reach school.It was a day like any other, the morning was cool and the sports teacher was walking around catching all his tiny victim to do all his work for him.Me and my friends manage to avoid him for like 5 minits before we got caught by his evil grip to the deep dark den in my school also known as the sports room to carry some torture device made to make people jump higher than the pole...(ok its just the high jump equipment ).Well i went and take my number from my "Perverted captain" who gave me the number B77.I wanted B69 because it would be a very good joke to begin with but well the number doesnt really matter anyway haha.SO i went for peluru even on tuesday and well i under estimated all my oponents and the result was i got 6th place out of 8 and it was very very disgracing if you ask me.After dat (on tuesday) i went for the tarik tali event.It was between Pinhorn (my house which is blue) and Wu Lien Teh (Green).We manage to pawn then very quickly because well they were all pretty skinny anyway if u ask me so i didnt expect alot of resistance.The next day i went for cakera event.the 1st round i was leading but once the second round started i knew i would have not win already because the distance in between was huge.I mean i threw it at the distance of 17.10 feet while 1st place threw at 24.5 feet.So in the end all i got was a fifth with a very lousy last throw...I wanted to throw as far as i can with a stationary stance however the discus slip off my hand before i got into the right momentum and there for it flew sight way and very short distance only haiz.Oh well so later i went for tarik tali event..semi finals.My house was fighting againts Hargreaves (brown). FOr your information Hargreaves is the champion for the tarik tali event because....eer not to be offensive but you would understand if u see them for yourself.They are humungus man.One of the is like 3 of me standing together forming a triangle except for the anchor man who is like 4 of me standing in a square...imagine how big they are man.And as expected we lost but we put up a fight.However how much we fight we lost.Let me give u a description how strong they were.I smack holes into the ground to get a footing when pulling in the event.When they started pulling i manage to hold my position in the hole for less then 1 minuite and then BAM the hole destroyed due to my foot moving foward.U can basicly see the track made with my foot on the floor.Well after dat i had a very depressing YE mtg.I am not going to blab the details on my blog cos it will bore u to death but believe me if u were a member u really just feel like quiting. The MD as expected posponed the prototype again.Althought this was the sugestion of the advisors from osram but the MD already inform everybody he was going to posponed the stupid thing even b4 the osram people came and gave the sugestion.This really piss me off because this is just one small event and if we dont decide it soon how can we move foward.Other school already start production but for all my school YE members care is that one or two school havent even plan bout their product .WTF man!!!If they want to compare with the losers then they should quit because they will never help the society to anywher but just take it down.NAVNITH!!! if ure reading this now let me tell you one thing,IF u have no guts to screw members then i will do it for you,If you have brains to think properly until you have to posponed the stupid thing 4 times then u might as well step down like Radin !!!Just because majority members are not here it doesnt mean u have to posponed it,Begone with their ideas la,I doubt they even done it.If we have to sack them then SACK THEM!!!!SHOW NO MERCY MAN!!!If you are scared we have no man power to do the production then what the fcuk are all the director and managers there for??Airballs arr?!?!?We dont NEED ANY FAGGOTS WHO THINK THAT THERE ARE TOO GOOD TO COME MTG OK!!!sorry for the lost of control but i was bottling up along time already haiz.i wonder how can they all still smile widely and laugh when even the teacher adviser thinks that we dont want to win the prize...haiz paiseh man leh the teacher adviser say lidat. ish. Well nothing else happen already for the past two days.If anything nice happens i will post it here ok haha.Pic of the sukan sarinagn i will take from friends and post some time to come k.till then

No comments: