THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

Project madness

Today the went to school all went like normal cos nothing interesting really happen.My MD was not at school so i couldnt vent my anger on him nor the members.....i doubt i would be able to do it even if he was there.So i end up sitting down and think about many weird idea for the prototype which i can make la since got extra one week.I came out with a few but i find them all to be stupid except one which was a lamp.My idea was then interupted with mr Davids add math lesson.Now dat was a lesson worth attending.It was fun in all way.He talk about elimination method all the way to how black magic can make u smarter when u sleep.Acording to him he had this Iban student who was very smart only in add math.He fail all the other subject except add math which he always gets 98 or 89 however there is a catch....dat boy always sleep in class wan. The rest of the story cover from suicide all the way to flying egg's (which i now call homing grenade).well lets skip that cos if i write it down i wont be able to sleep d tonite.After add math lesson i went to my sej teacher and ask permission to go to the bengkel KH to start on the new prototype idea in my head.I went there with the AMD.The sej teacher very easy bodek wan so i got permission la.At the bengkel i started on the frame and i skip recess just to finish it.I can not miss the lesson after recess cos no permission.The bm teacher harder to bodek wan so what to do but no difference la cos after bm school over d.Now the frame is with me and all thats left is the electronic and the painting.There was really nothing for me to do at home so i plug in my earphone and listen to fly fm for the whole afternoon while playing dota.I was listening to fly fm hoping to hear the song i wanted to download which i cant even remember the name of the artise,name of song nor the lyric however it fail to hear ot...oh well at least my ears is occupied from music which my comp cant play anymore cos i think the speaker explode when i took it to camp a few weeks ago.Well nothing much d tmo i got knowledge session,i plan to teach them decoding only la.most prob i use alphabet sifer and spell out 'U SUCK" for all of them to sifer......just joking la i not dat bad wan k...hehehehe:p Till then la

No comments: