THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 21, 2008

I learn my lesson.......T.T

Today was a assembly day....duh.Today is also the day where the probationary prefect are promoted to permanent prefect.Well there was less booing this year compared to any other year.I notice the claping was greater for the preferct su lin compared to the rest....I suspect that it is because she is supose to be the most good looking prefect among the everybody else.... i clap a little only nya becos she always the 1st person to book me during recess for my shirt and ocasionally my tie.(my shirt is cursed to not be able to stay inside my pants for more than one period in the class)Well after that nothing really good happen unless you call anoying my sejarah teacher amuzing.We always find the time to ask question that is not in the book to the teacher which we know she cant answer like why are we learning about islam and what is the patung berhala that orang arab quirasy pray to.Luckly the sejarah teacher can play play abit wan or else i sure fall asleep already wan cos i think the way teacher explain in the class i boring.I rather read it my self.Anyway after dat nothing happen until add-math.Todays add-math is the most intresting lesson i had so far..in fact all the add math lesson is interesting.Mr David played a game with us,Is something like buying shares.For every share we buy we have to solve an add math question which is not partically easy.Well my team which was shaun,me and daniel was originally leading.We had 4000 shares and everybody else had 2-3 k only.(The way is played is that to get the shares we have to present it to everybody else and if it is corect we get 1000 shares.If somebody spot we got wrong we go bankrupt and all our shares go to the guy who spot us.The team that present will chose the next 'victim" and it will go on until everybody bankrupt or somebody win la).Well it was going well until the 11th hour where Mr David decided to pick the last "victim" of the day.I cant say i didnt want to go because i was in every way hoping he called me and he did.....and well i skrew it up.The question was something i could answer easely however i forgoten to change the positive to negative in my equation which cause my whole equation to go wrong and so my company went bankrupt.Pang who manage to spot the mistake took over my company shares and they won la.Well nothing else which is interesting happen later that already cos i was emo-ing in my room and in tuition class becos i skrew up in add-math class hahaha.oh well .

No comments: