THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

Add-math......

Well today i wok up early because i couldnt sleep last night which i have no idea why.Most prob becos i was thinking of the amount of add math howmework i have right now which was actually very scary.I spent almost my whole morning which is from 8 to 11.30 doing add math and get this i only manage to finish 7 question in that time and whats worst is dat i got another59 more question haha.Anyway at 11.30 i went out with my dad and mom to visit my grandmother which was at tanjung tokong there.We visit her then took her out for lunch and the now she is at queensbay mall with my family.I had to ask my dad to drop me at home 1st becos i have add math to complete hahaha.Tonight i have a feeling my grandmother is going to stay over at my hse already.....its just a feeling.Well i dont really have anyother matters to write about already anyway so till then la

No comments: