THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 13, 2008

TAGGED

Instructions : Remove ONE question from below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag EIGHT people in our list and list them down at the end of this post. Notify them in his/her chatbox that they have been tagged.

1. What are you craving now?
some more time to finish my add-math homework

2. What was the last movie you've watched?
The "ADD-MATH" Horror movie

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
No one specific.

4. What are you most happy with now?
Drawing and chatting with friends

5. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Be better at drawing

6(Edited Question)How much are you willing to sacrafice for you love ones??
Depends....if i love them they everything well if i dont then it varies

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My Friends

8. Why are you wasting your time doing this?
U ask me i ask who la

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I dont know.Last time i did,it was through a sms .........

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Amelia: eeer,smart,funny, and eeer enthusiastic

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?\
I couldnt care less as long as the person is funny and can make me laugh like an ass

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
GAYS!!!!specificly KUMAR!!!

13. What is your ambition?
Either manga drawer or .....eeer iu dont know the other half.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I wouldnt care if they point it out or not but preferbly they did

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Fun to chat with

17. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
Try to help him??(I know 1st aid ok)

18. What makes you different?
U ask me i ask who la

19. Who would you proceed when you have problems?
If i did have any problems i will keep it to myself becos most of my friends( in PFS) are not very good listeners and they tend to insult everything u say

20. What would you want to accomplish by the age of 50?
To draw something dat can make my friends go gugu eyes or touch their soul

People i tagged:
I got nuts on my friend list so i tagged the few ppl there is:

1.stephen
2.mathew.
3.chulan
4.Rachel

No comments: