THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Things dont always go Our way

Today i woke up extra early becos i had to go to sch for scout mtg.I reach there at 7 and mtg was at 8 so i decided to go MCD to eat breakfast 1st...considering its 7am and MCD is the nearest place and i havent hade breakfast anyway.I went to mcd bought a mac muffin and sat down munching it down while making a code for the juniors to decifer later.(i was having knowledge session and i was incharge of the decoding session)While doing dat i decided to make a triple sifer using 3 different decoding method which was international fanatic,matrix sifer and inverted sifer which in the end says 'YOU SUCK".(note: my spelling of 'SIFER" is wrong right cos i dont know how to spell it).well i went to school becos it was already 7.45 and i got a big slap on my face.Only 6 members came.1 PL 3 form 2 and 2 form 1.So well everything go hay wire.The station all dunno what happen la.start start got den later all go buterfly here and there d la.I personally dont mind cos i enjoy seeing people having fun wahahaha i dont know why so dont ask.So after dat i went home.On my way home i stoped by kent Lee and buy some spray paint,blulbs,wire, battery holder and bulb holder for my prototype.I went home and started on it on the spot all the way till 11.30 without bathing eating resting or whatever.There were a few prob that occur when i was doing the project,my nails were too big which cos all the ratan to split to half so i end up have to walk to hardware shop to buy some nails and also the freaking bulb hates me.It wont light up even directly.I suspect Kent Lee selling me "made in china" product d.Anyway its done now...okok its 3/4 done cos i dont have a bulb.Well thats all dat happen today.I seriously have to go bath now cos i have been sitting outside hammering,gluing,and spraying all day long hahaha.till next time

No comments: