THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

One-long-week

Well this whole week was rather boring if you ask me.Majority of my tim was used to finish up the additional math homework which everybody else has completed except me because i was buzy maching last week.During the period of time my english teacher once again reminded us that we have to come out with our english oral exam topic by next week so we can bedone with it.Thank god he did because i totally forgotten about it already until recently.Well i actually have a few titles in my head which i think can be a very good topic when i give my speech. The 1st title that pop in my head was "How the subjet moral will deteriorate student's moral" which i though was good enough because my main aim in any speech making is that the speech must be funny.Well however i dont think the teacher will be too please to listen to it and i dont want to get a d for my english anyway so i came out with 2 more which i am still considering.One of them is "How music can help in doing homework faster and better" and the other is "How DOTA can improve the society" both which i think if given the right words will be very funny speech and also make some sense.I dont know if anybody got any idea plz tell me okay haha.Well i manage to finish the 63 add math question homework my teacher gave me last week now i have to complete another 68 question by monday.My add math teacher is already threathening to give another 198 add math question next week so unless i want to die under the load of homework i dont think i should goof already.Anything hapens i will post it okay haha till then

No comments: