THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inspiration......

I have been getting alot of inspiration to do many things this year.Early the year,i was inspired to draw because of my friend who likes to eat bread (Amelia)..the pic is in my friendster profile.And then later on i was inspired to run,jump and throw faster,higher,and further and thus lead to my 50-times-per-arm-5kg-dumbell-weights and also the vigorous running and jumping training which i stop after sukan tara.The few things i didnt stop is the dumbell and the lontar peluru and cakera training plus the running cos i am doing it every thursday...the dumbell i do everyday wan.I was also inspired to comit in many society such as buddhist society and young enterprise which i dont know how i got inspired to do.I just started to get more interested to help out in scouts again because of peng sheng.Just recently i been inspired to draw again because of my good friend crossing the road with the rest of us on the way to gurney....i am addicted to drawing dat pic.Just today i started thinking on starting a comic book because i read some book on weird things and also because i found a list of legendary weapons plus the story behind them which got me thinking....alot.I dont know whats next but i hope it doesnt stop because i like being this active haha.I dont know being called a gentleman is a praise or a condemnation from a friend but i feel really proud bout it hahahaha....(even if it is a condemnation cos it comes from her).Tomorrow i am going temple to help out for cleaning again like i do every year.I find it fun hahaha...i guess i am weird but i like who i am hahaha.till then

No comments: