THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drilling Duties

This days at school is really not even normal...at least for now.I havent enter my class room for 2 days d (except for add-math) becos everyday marching training for sports day.Whats the best thing about this year is,I get the opportunity to skip class and i dont even have to march till my legs fall off.I am not saying i go ronda randa ok.What i am trying to say is i am the mascot this year for my house along with my good friend azhrul.We been praticing afew mascot moves which some are call the "Triple X one Boink" move which is quite hillarious if u ask me.Then there is the very obsence one which i dont know whats it call and we definitely wont do dat on sports day becos i dont wan to end up in the disiplin room man.My costume will be the parrot costume......the guy one of course and ashrul will take the girl one.Besides doing weird mascot moves, Me,navnith and azhrul also got the oppoturtiny to train the house marchers because the captain was buzy with his captain duty.So we were basicly just fooling around yesterday during the 1st training......(mainly becos there were the upper six girls in the troupe i was teaching...if u dont know,I have a mojor prob of not able to do anything properly around any girl) but today since the absents of the upper six girls,and afew trouble makers, we manage to get the whole marching squad to a more...eeer how u say it arr.... "proffesional" level which is more then we actually expected.When i got home today i have no idea why but i was dam tired so i just plop down on my bed and try to sleep which i fail misereably...so i took mr Davids another 63 add math question he gave today and did afew question while listening to "makes me wonder" by maroon5 the whole day...(the song was on repeat).Well dats kinda all anyway so till next time

2 comments:

Chulan said...

So we were basicly just fooling around yesterday during the 1st training...


Very interesting huh..............hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.