THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Addiction

After peng hwa, i recently got a new addiction....which is to draw.I have been drawing a picture since sunday till today.Whats weird about it is dat i have been drawing one same picture again and again and again.A picture of my friend crossing the road.Here is the pic



My Second Version




My first version
















I actually have a 3rd and forth version howver i accidently delete while doing the html and due to my internet conection i am vey lazy to upload the pic.The 1st wan i reject bulat bulat cos the person wasnt wearing skirt dat day,The second one i already send to the person i intend to draw dis for however i think its less on detail,the 3rd version is my msn dp however its head senget abit,and the forth one i reject cos the hair too much d.I wont tell you who the person is because i have to jaga maruah the person and mine....due to idiots in PFS namely pang.You are most prob wondering why i draw so many right??well here is the answer.Its becos i am drawing a friend of mine and when drawing a person especially somebody you care for then ...for me...i must always do it to my best so it looks good and not cacat cos if it was cacat den i would be saying the person cacat haha....oh well i am gona draw another one tomorrow and this time i hope i draw it perfectly haha..

No comments: