THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A "BAT" day

Today was one very relieving day...
because exam was finally over hahaha
Well its was overall quite a good day
The day started with a bat which kamikaze into the fan
and got threw straight to the table beside me
It would have been a normal event
except for a fact that the same bat actually poop on that table the day b4 haha
I guess thats what they call divine punishment haha
Directly after dat...my fever really got up
It was really hard to concentrate in the exam
expecially thanks to the chilling cold due to my fever and the sleepyness and gastrik
I start to wonder is it coincidence or the curse of the bat...hmmmmmm
But the exam wasnt really hard eiter way.....except chemistry la
Well once exam was over i really thought of falling asleep but
I had to do production for ye haha so coloki nya la what to do
But i doubt i could have slept even if i wanted to cos
the class was dam noisy
and also the gastrik and fever combo made it very painful and aching to do anything
Now i am back home blogging and also thinking of the comic i was planing
hehe i guess i am gona make it a comic after all haha
I think i could post it here in my blog once i have done a few pages haha
till then cos i have to rest........still in pain..ouch

No comments: