THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 31, 2008

LTC...the Leader's Torture Camp

LTC a.k.a Leadership Training Camp
or also known as Leader's Torture camp
was held on thursday 29th of may
I think it would be better if i wrote it in a catatan form 4 u

29th May (ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE TODAY!!)

I woke up at 4 dat day...
I was supose to be at sch at 5.30!!!!!
so.......i decided that
mathew can live 30 minuits without me anyway
so i went back to sleep
and woke back up at 5 hahahaha
so i bath and eat lar den i got my dad to fetch me to sch
Awaiting to c the pitiful form 2's
and MATHEW!!!!!
however i was sadly mistaken
I reach and no F***ing people was there!!!
And i am supose to be 30 freaking minuits LATE!!!!
so i phone mathew
and he said his mum had to fetch his sister to PCGHS 1st
so i wait la.....and wait.....and wait
and he came an hour LATER!!!at 7
if i knew he was going to reach at 7!!! i would have sleep longer ish ish ish
Once the slave lord has arrive
he ask ME to put up the flagpole
so i went to select a bamboo
while doing that
i got the WORST case of bamboo hair i ever got in my entire life of scouting!!!
I didnt even know bamboo hair was dangereous!!!
Teko hair is supose to be irritant
But bamboo hair was supose to be soooooo BIG
that it wont penetrate ur skin
but well now i know its not true
becos the FREAKING bamboo hair went directly into my meat hahaha
and well it hurt ALOT!!
But it didnt really affected my work...okok abit la
After the pole was up we called daniel the second exco
i was supose to be a helper there
daniel said he was on his way......
which in scout language means
He just woke up and will take his time to reach
and so he did
he arrive an hour later
The form 2 arrive at 9.....(I AM GONA GET U FOR THAT MATHEW)
And hell started for them
but of course the worst was save for later
All the seniors were called in code name
me for example was
lonelysamuraibananas4u9202080753110146012556
and anytime the form 2 wan to refer to us they had to call me by that name
which is not easy but if u were to compare them to
pheng sheng and daniels name
it was pratically "easier" abit
Mathews name was the easiest to remember
cos there is no number at all
The only thing i can remember about pheng shengs name is
it had the word shannon love amelia in it
daniels was undisputedly the hardest cos it was all numbers
Anyway..................
the form 2 were given ample amout of time to build 3 gadgets
pheng sheng did afew weird things......
I went around doing my usual leaking of info
becos i cant stand seeing people suffer when i know i can help them
of course i had to do it secretly
and indirectly
or else the SLAVE LORD will have me for breakfast
althought i doubt it
Well afew hours later the form 2 was having backwoodsman
which means cooking with wood and all la
i was helping the form2 especially enzio for no special reason
and in intervals i was talking with the other form 4's
apparently chen kwang went and hide eam ming's umbrella
due to unknown reasons
Eam ming failed to find his umbrella and went in a state of emo
this i wouldnt care much except for the part
he went and took my tongkat and smack it on the wall
and CRACK!!! it snap to half
I wanted to take the pointy half of the tongkat and stuck it in his ass
but when i got hold of the tongkat and saw his face ready to do it
I lost all hope to do it.........so i just forgave him la
This well hapens to me all the time...i mean the lost hope part
everytime i get work up
i just lose the urge to do it when i see that persons face
Thats why i can never really skrew a person haiz
Well nothing much happen after that except the form 2 suffering
they went so bad if u were to ask me

30th of May (THE WRATH OF HELL IS ETERNAL)
When i say the next day
it means 12 midnight
We had campfire the afew hours b4 12
it was the traditional "
"SING-BROWSEE-ISLAND-OR-GET-SODOMISE-WITH-A-POINTY-STICK!!"
Which happen to everybody everyear hahaha
after that the form 2 was in a class room for post moterm
which also means being skrewed like hell for nothing at all!!
Mathew was fanatic b4 the skrewing session becos
the gaurd ask him to off the corridor lights becos he wont use it
Mathew thinks the gaurd pakat with dunno who was go
rob our sch.......swt man
So he left me and the two form 3 which we call omega
To take care of the belogings in the tech block
we were all arm with parang hahaha
the famous hulk also known as eugene was left with me too haha
in case u dont know
eugene is a crazy nut
when he is angry the parang can fly straight at ur head with no hesitation
last year he chase me and pheng sheng around the campsite
for stealing his jud..which we did as a prank..which i almost die
anyway 10 minuits after mathew left
he came back and took omega noob away from me
so now i am left with myself and omega OH which is eugene
then 10 minuits later mathew came back
and too omega oh from me too
with the alasan to prevent RC ppl to off their lights
so i was left alone......
during that time
the bamboo hair i got earlier that day started to hurt real badly
so i tried to sqeeze the needle out
it work
the pus and needle all came out
well i had to do it at least afew times
becos there was like 20 needles lodge in my skin
and when all of them came out
i had a big hole in my hand(The part b4 my thumb)
which was bleeding and was still very pain
but tahan oni la haha
After the post moterm and all
they were drilled for a while and then
started our journey to YOUTH PARK
i leaded the expedition like i do every year
just becos i like too
I really pitied afew form 2's so i help them carry the mallet and parang
the journey is actually the second hardest event in the whole camp
becos they are force to take
all their belogings
ranging from shirt,food,parang,mallet all the way to charchole stove
and its not a short journey ok
The hardest part u ask???
hehe its the event after this
The hardest is actually going hiking in youth park
its hard becos well try doing it without sleeping for one day
when u are totally exhausted
due to drilling none stop
pumping at the thousands
and also getting poke in ur ass with a pointy stick
its hard i tell u its hard!!!
After that they were all allowed to go home
becos they went any food left to cook anyway
so thats the end of LTC hahahahaha....
went home and slp from 10.30 all the way to next morning

31st May (THE REPENTING OF SINS)

Well TODAY
i had to woke up early again
to go temple and help teacher
The 1st thing i did was go straight to bath
and bandage my thumb with the open wound
which cause my whole finger to become imobilize
i went to temple in time hahaha
teacher arrive 2 minuits after mine
and reveal a funny thing
apparently teacher was reading the history of the temple
and stumble apon the names and faces of the fouders of the temple
and apparently
the founder of the temple
the 1st ever chief abbot of the temple
looks exactly like me when i frown!!!
WTF man hahahahahaha
Anyway it all went well
we went cabaling later (me shaun and ming wei)
and went home just in time to write my blog hahaha
I also found out
the girl guides patrol i help won best overall
for the pheng hwa camp wan............
because the PL said thanks to me during my cabaling session
so as they was haha
all's well ends well hahaha
till then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson