THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

one more day to go.....

Well the title says almost everything...
One more day to go till exam is over
And the starting of my overly pack schedual
But recently i have no been feeling really well
Been getting gastrik problems and fever more frequentlu this days
but i guess its only a minor problem haha
I am still suffering from tiredom
thanks to the overniting haha
Anyway i am planing on writing a new comic which has been in my mind
Its a fantasy adventure la haha
About a noob and a world with power to do this and dat
the normal flow of any other comic la if u ask me
Only thing that bothers me now is should i make it into a comic or a novel ??
I think a comic would be more befitting it hahaha
Apparently to some people.....name vimalesh
i have become less anoying lately....
I dont know if its true or not neither do i know if its a compliment or an insult
But truth to be told..
I just lost the interest to anoy people anymore...
of course unless you anoy me in the 1st place
Tmo i have my final exam woohooo
which is chemistry and EST...
Est i am not so worried but chemistry is a different story....
I am still horible in my chemical equation
I now understand that mere memorizing can no longer save me
I must now work hard towards understanding it as well
Well nothing much already anyway
Tomorrow after exam got YE mtg and also scouts so quite buzy haha
anything comes up i will post la k haha
till then....

No comments: