THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am Nuts....and i am proud of it

Well exam has been going well....I guess
Everyday in the exam hall (also know as the classroom)
Sure got people (ME) laughing like siau wan
Either because i did something stupid
Or i go anoy somebody
Well i will say that i have gone overboard
Can also say i become sohai d hahaha
Well i pity the guys i anoy
Cos i get pretty anoying when i am anoying
And i am almost always anoying
Exam was a gonner
It will most prob be my worst preformance this year
I can easily say so will it be for the rest of my friends
Well most of them was not that hard
Its just that i havent been revising enough
Thats what i get for goofing off anyway haha
Well i really want to get back drawing another pic i have been thinking lately
Its about well illusion.....
On how people want what the know they cant get
And well it will hurt so much when they dont get it
as the saying goes

"What we dont know , cant hurt us"

and also a saying in budhistsm

"We suffer more when we care for more"

which well i believe because
If we are attach or care for more things
the day it goes away or gets lost
we are going to grief for it so much.

Been wondering in my head lately
Thinking of what i should be after PFS
where should i go??
college or back to PFS???
After that then what??
What should i be??
well i guess i wont know
I am just going on the way that is best
Havent tought of it much
but the thought of it keeps haunting me

Well i guess i am all out of words
I think i am going back to drawing the picture
however it comes out
I wont know...
Just like the future....
May be good or may be bad
whats important is we move on haha
In the next post
i will post up the pic then u guys can coment on it haha
till then

No comments: