THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 23, 2008

Boring day.....

Today........
I went to the temple expecting to do
The heaviest and most time consuming work of all
Because its cleaning up the metal bars,cage, wooden plank and more
BUT!!!
I when i reach there
My face look like i just got hit by a car
The metal bars,cage and wooden planks all have been kept
So pratically we had nothing to do aaaaahhhh
Well the teacher manage to find something for us to do
and the duty end unfortunately an hour later
so what else is there left to do arr
go play half life with ming wei and shaun nya ler haha
We went to makan 1st den we went but
on the way there tepat tepat
teacher spoted us in her car
den she call "jit sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!"
Then the rest of the member that tumpang her car ma luan d lo
say i no go duty yada yada la
but the fact is i was there working den liau oni i go
Truth to be told i think they were just playing around hahaha
But i felt akward cos i was walking with a big black sack behind me
It contained milk,rice,sugar and condence milk
It was a gift from the reverend for helping in the temple la
It was given to everyone and not me oni kk
But well truth to be told i either look like
....santa clause without a beard....or
....A killer with a body in the black bin bag...
So well it was a weird day
U might be asking why dont i just go back right
well i cant....
because at 12 i have to go PCGHS and hantar parang to wern yen
So since i at temple d might as well one shot la
or else kacau my dad go up and down
becos of dat i have to berfoya foya there for 1hour haha
It was fun la
Now i am blogging while dancing with the rythem of whatever that is playing
cos i have nothing to do
I still have nothing to draw about
I am planing my next journey from my hse to gurney haha
till then la haha

No comments: