THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wesak day blurness

Well i went to temple for wesak day duty as expected
I was the security gaurd for the relic exhibition for a while
I didnt really meet anybody i knew on day one of wesak
except for later that night....b4 the whole unit 2 and shaun go cc overnite
I saw patrick,mr lim ah seng and also mr ooi eng lai during wesak night
Well after duty as said above me,shaun, and the rest of unit 2 went to cc overnite
which i now call the most sohai thing i ever done this year
Well it was not regretfull cos we had fun
I was not much help in dota ler to them cos i memang no match
againts the seniors wan.....at least i kill afew times haha
After dota we had many many rounds of half life
that was the most nutcase game i ever played...
It was also most prob the most fun one because i was laughing my ass off
shaun was running around killing ppl with a crow bar ,
Adrian was releasing all the parasite alien to the ground floor,
Chen was sniper-ing people,
Ming wei was buzy pushing the nuclear button...which kill's everybody
pheng sheng and sungee was running around with electric and lazer gun
and i was at the top floor shoting the bazooka haha.
After around 6..we all went back to the temple to get some shut eye
which never happen cos we end up talking bout memories of TRAPLEX
we started duty again at 7.30.The water suply was off so i didnt got to bath till later the day
Well can say i was a walking zombie already then cos i was certainly walking like one
I was answering question like one
And i would say i certainly smelled like one too haha
I saw min wei at the temple too dat day.....well oni becos she called me
or else i would be too zombie like to even notice anybody around me
Well i didnt even know she was a budhist haha
I always thought she was a christian...
Later yesterday i had to attend the long march of destiny haha
We started at padang CRC and walk one giant lap back to it
It was a long 3 hour walk which started at 7.30 and end at 7.30
and being sleepy didnt really help me...
I was multi tasking during the whole walk balancing the banner pole and also
sms-ing and listening to radio the whole night...
My teacher was most prob just staring at me thinking how the hell i do it haha
I would like to thank amelia and my jie jie michelle for spending a few hours sms-ing me
cos without them that journey would be one very long and boring walk haha.
Well today my exam GG d wan haha
I was so sleepy i actually skip a few IMPORTANT words
while reading the exam question for my biology exam which will cos me marks
For english i wrote the stupidest nonsence i ever wrote in my history of nonsence
I was supose to write a complaint letter about the bad condition of the playground
in the end of that essay i wrote :

"The playground more of an execution site than a playground because death looms in every corner"

Well its for my teacher to mark and i hope he is in a good mood haha
Well i got the worst information i could have heard for now
I found out that i got only 55 for my favourite subject add math
Ish dam sim tia nya haiz
Well this show i should work harder for my add math and other sub
I really pity those who got lower than me....i heard the lowest was 3 marks.
Oh well tmo i have more exams so have to go back studying
till then,...

No comments: