THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 9, 2008

Moi liau la hahaha

Today was the 1st day of my school exams.I wouldnt not say it is easy cos it wasnt haha.Physic was particularly hard if u were to ask me haha.I was sitting down when the paper slam on my table.That time,our physic teacher Nafaizal was "co-ordinating" the class room.It was really noisy too haha.When i open the 1st page and saw all the numbers and calculation with the grand mother story.....can say i moi d wan haha...But thank god it wasnt all that hard.only the 1st and 5th qustion was a bomb.The others was fairly ok la.The essay question was not as hard as expected......in fact it wasnt even a essay question.Anyway after that was recess.I went and came back with way alot of time to do alot of things so i went over to keshav's class and started to ask bout the exam which did not hapen because as soon as i come,he took out 2 deck of cards and me,him,tung,joshua,and jerome started to play black jack.The dealer lost about 3 out of 3 rounds and that pretty much round up the game because EST exam was starting.EST was easy. I manage to finish all and the essay and still have about 20 minits left (exam was 1 hours 15 minutes long).In the end, due to my inability to stop writing,i wrote a 625 words essay when i am only supose to write less than 300 words...dats more than double haha (I still havent beaten my old record of 950 words yet).Well tmo i am going to go temple to help out in the putting up of lotus stands.I got to know that the form 6 wont be there so we will be afew hand short in the work so i have to work harder ler tmo haha..Once the exam is over, i am planing to write a novel here in this blog.What do you guys think???haha.till then

No comments: