THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just another day....

Today i woke up at 6
because i could sleep at all
Everytime i try to close my eye and dose off
My eye start to be get all itchy just like if u got pepper on ur eye
which is very anoying
Anyway since i could sleep,
I did all my morning chores early ler hahaha
becos well later i will be going to Galaxy anyway to try out CABAL
which ming wei has been trying to get me to play so eagerly
Well everything went well
I sms a happy birthday msg to my ah sun early this morning...at 6am
I guess that was enough after all haha....
Neway on my way back from Galaxy...it started to rain...hevily
By the time i reach home i was soaking wet d haha sui nya
Well after a nice warming bath and a new shirt
I had to acompany my mum to a wedding ....a malay wedding
Not that i am racist or anything but i coincidently i dont like most of them
Well after that i was really thinking of kicking back a have a nice rest
so i lie on my bed and 3 minit later.....a recieve a phone call
from wern yen asking if i can go to theresa's house to help her
...what to do arr ma go lo hahaha
Since it was only a short distance...its not dat long ok...i decided to walk
But just as i reach the fish market i received another call
It was her again but this time asking me to bring my laptop
so now i had to patah balik and take my laptop
This time i call my dad to fetch me to theresa's d la
cos i scared kena pak chiau man hahaha
what u expect ler taking a laptop on ur hand in a kampung area
Over there.....
I found out i didnt really had to bring the laptop
cos my laptop cant read DVD
and the song they wanted me to cut was in DVD
so too bad too sad nya lo hahaha
Well i end up drawing a banner and a flag for them
I really ran out of ideas so i just drew the 1st thing dat came in my mind
.......the IBAN shield.......
And woila i drew the banner with the word PIXEL
ala iban tatoo design hahahaha
weird la if u ask me...
but i would have to pity them cos they would have to paint it hehe
Well once thats done i had to teach them how to make a mechanisme on the table
I pity this girl more cos i know.....
I explain things like dis to anybody also
that person sure blur until macam udang saja wan
I tried my best la but i had to control myself from laughing
when her face became soooooooooo lost hahaha
But well i manage to get it to her....i guess
If she still didnt know
i already gave her my num and i will slowly start the blur session again haha
Well she did also ask me to plan the formation for them
or at least 3 out of 5
i manage to came up with 2 but well
when it came to the fifth one
i was really dry already......
i end up giving them a very lame idea which was to make an arrow
ish now i wish i didnt gave it cos its lame.
Well i walked back from theresa hse once al was setled
it took me 35 minits to walk back
i would say it was faster than usual d haha
Till then la

No comments: